Wet Area Recycled Plastic Slatted Bench - 400 x 900 x 300 (H x W x D) mm
Our new range of Wet Area Changing Room Benches are perfect for changing rooms in sports facilities, schools, colleges and more. The slats are constructed from an environmentally friendly 100% plastic material - featuring many benefits for you and the environment. The benches are available in a variety of sizes and styles from simple standalone benches and wall-mount cantilever benches to island seating with coat hooks. These standalone benches can be fixed to the floor - using your own fixings.
If you would like us to help you plan your changing room, we are able to organise a site survey to help you make the best use of your space, including the supply of lockers, benches, coat rails, cabinets and cubicles - everything you need for your changing room. For more details, please Contact our Sales Team.
Benefits of Recycled Plastic
- Eco Friendly - produced using 100% recycled polythene diverting valuable waste from landfill
- Realistic alternative to Hardwood
- Long lasting - In the marine environment, recycled plastic has a lifespan of at least ten times the timber alternative
- Fully recyclable - Can be fully recycled at the end of its use
- Completely inert - it will not leach any chemical
The key benefits of Recycled Plastic Lumber include:
Does not rot or degrade with age
Does not require any painting or chemical treatment prior to use
Tough, durable and strong - will not crack or dry and is resistant to attacks by insects
More resistant to graffiti due to its surface
Can easily be designed for use in conjunction with other materials